Illness Policy – COVID-19
Due to the recent Covid-19 pandemic and state mandated social distancing, in-home visits are limited at this time.
- Please be informed that Covid-19 has a 14 day incubation period, which means people may not be showing symptoms and can still spread the disease.
Virtual visits are recommended as the safest option during this time of mandated social distancing.
- I will NOT do an in-person home visit If I have any fever,any respiratory symptoms, such as sore throat, or cough, or if I have had known exposure to anyone with Covid-19 or if I’ve been diagnosed with Covid-19.
- I will NOT do an in-person home visit If I have any Flu-like symptoms, or any communicable illness.
By accepting my illness policy, you are confirming that no member of your household:
- Has fever or respiratory symptoms such as; cough, shortness of breath, sore throat;
- Has any Flu-like symptoms, such as fever, body aches, chills, sore throat, cough;
- Has been in contact with a person diagnosed with Covid-19 in the past 14 days;
- Has traveled to Covid-19 affected area or(outside of the US) in the past 14 days (www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019);
- Has been diagnosed with Covid-19 or told they may be (+) for Covid-19.
Before home visit, I will touch base that everyone in your household is healthy, as well as myself.
Please contact me to schedule your consult at (817)542-3554 or complete the online contact form.
Need to contact us?
If you need to contact us with a question or arrange our first meeting, click the button below.